Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My new blog

Yes, I have decided to start yet another blog. This one, I have actually thought about starting for some time now! I am finally ready! I really feel like God wants me to share encouragement he gives me with others. So this blog is all about Grace, Encouragement, Scripture, and more. I need this blog more than anyone! I think I have so much encouragement to share because I need so much of it from God!! He is so faithful to me though, he always whispers encouragement to me, promises, and words of hope and a future. I pray that whatever time, day, hour, you check this blog, there will be something on it that will lift you up and encourage you!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! can't wait!! :) you have always been a great support to me in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! YOU ARE AN ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my hero (your hubby writes this)

    ReplyDelete