Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, August 31, 2009

Worship Music

I love worship music!!! I have been checking on my blog alot the past couple day's just to hear the worship music on here. Have you noticed the difference in your day when you put worship music on in the morning when you are on the way to work or school! Don't you feel so uplifted compared to the talk radio you normally listen to? I know I do!!! I need some new Cd's though, so if you have any recommendations for me, please share them!!! I listen to Kari Jobe EVERY MORNING and I love her. If you don't have her new CD then you must get it, it's amazing. I would like to add another couple of Cd's to my collection as well as just her's! : ) So I can rotate them all out! Leave a comment with any good Cd's you are listening to right now!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl. I love love love Hillsong United and Hillsong London. Also Tenth Avenue North. Love you, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillsong United is SO good!! I am addicted to that one right now - plus i am addicted to the new Hillsong "Faith + Hope + Love" - it just came out a few weeks ago. I agree with Erin too - if you do not have Tenth Avenue North - that is a necessity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have Ryan send you a link that you can open and download some of our stuff!! I personally NEED God's thread of worship to be supernaturally anointed in my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete