Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, September 11, 2009

Faith

Everything in my life right now is all about having Faith. I love the line in the song Faithful God that says "I can't see past this storm but I am counting on a Faithful God" and also "Your faith fullness, it will endure" I have been really discouraged lately...it's hard when you pray, pray, pray the same prayer for months or even years and you don't see it being answered. I have been praying for almost 9 months now that God would bring Jared a job and it hasn't happened yet, I have been praying for a family member for YEARS to be set free and it hasn't happened yet. I am discouraged. I have faith in God, I KNOW he is faithful, I know there will be things that don't make sense sometimes and we don't get the results that we want when we want them. But I also know he is working behind the scenes in these area's. I know I serve a Faithful God. Last night I was talking with a friend and sharing with her that I felt very discouraged and just exhausted. She prayed a very long prayer right there on the spot, it was powerful, and it was everything that was in my heart but was to tired to pray right now. I later thought, this is what God wants for us...when we can't stand in Faith, we need to surround ourselves with people that will stand in the gap for us. Do you have a friend that will pray immediately, boldly, over you? OR Will you be that friend to someone else? It's something to think about!

1 comment:

  1. Sacha...thank you for praying for me and for always being an encourager to me!!! What/where would I be without you??? : )

    ReplyDelete