Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's Word with Joel Osteen

I LOVE Joel Osteen!!! Everyone has an "opinion" about Pastor Joel, mine is that it seem's to me that the hand of GOD is on his ministry. I think his calling and his message is to share hope,love and happiness. I subscribe to his daily word, I get it via email. Everyday is good, and lately they have all been about praising God. I love it! Today's is SO good for me...I needed it, so I have to share it!

Get into Position

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE
"Sing, O childless woman, you who have never given birth…"(Isaiah 54:1, NLT)

TODAY'S WORD from Joel and Victoria
Sometimes, when we don't see our dreams and desires coming to pass, we can feel empty and barren like a woman who is unable to have children. But look at what this verse is saying: if you've got unborn promises, don't just sit around in defeat. Don't just give up and say, "Too bad for me." No, God says when you're barren, the first thing you need to do is sing a song of praise. You might think, "Well, Joel, I'm kind of depressed today. I'll sing after I have my 'baby.'" No, this passage wasn't written to people who were holding their baby and had seen their dreams come to pass. It was written to empty-armed people; people who didn't have what they were believing for. Do you know why? When you're giving God praise, do you know what you are doing? You are activating your faith and putting yourself into position to give birth to that promise. You are setting yourself up for God to move on your behalf.
Why don't you get into position today by singing a song of praise? All throughout the day, thank Him for what He is doing in your life and watch those dreams and desires come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment