Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Faith

"…faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead"
(James 2:17, NIV)

This is what I am learning right now! So I am stepping out and putting action behind my faith! I am trusting God! I am doing something that I could never dream up in my wildest dreams, I would never feel capable of doing, I would never have the guts to do! But I have faith in God. He has a plan for my life, he has given me visions of this plan, and so therefore I will put action behind my faith and go forward!! Scary but exciting!!

1 comment:

  1. I will stand in faith and believe with you! Embrace Faith and Trust- Just Believe is what we shared at Embrace Grace 2 weeks ago. He has an amazing plan for you and I pray that you are strengthened and encouraged as you break free and step out!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete