Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fly

I had a revelation this weekend at our church's Encounter service. It was that God wants me to Fly...I have been struggling with everything that has happening around me, I have been focusing on the question's I have that I do not understand. God spoke to me and told me to let them go, let the questions go, HE is the answer and that is all I need to know. These questions I have, the storms going on around me are weighing me down. He wants me to surrender them so I can fly. Fly over the storm, be unmoved by them, remain centered in HIM regardless of what is going on around me or regardless of what I don't understand. I have made the decision to let go, so I can fly!! I already feel diferent! I hope that doesn't sound weird to you but makes sense! : )

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am so proud of you! I imagined soaring just as I was reading this!!!

    ReplyDelete