Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Womens night at Gateway!

Blown away, just blown away by this women's night we had at our church tonight. Worship was AMAZING, love that song...God, break my heart for what breaks yours...show me how to love like you have loved me, open my eyes to things unseen!! I love that. Then Pastor Arnita talked about your voice, and you have to find your voice (your calling) You have to find what your passion about, you have to figure out what you can give that no one else can give, you can't let guilt, regret or comparison stop you from finding your voice. You need to pull that courage out from inside and have the courage to use your voice, and give into the lives of those around you. We ALL have talents, we each can affect some one's life in a way that NO ONE else can! So much more to write about and I will write more as I reflect more on this night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment