Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Praise you in this Storm!

I love this song! So many people around me are hurting, they are in the middle of financial storms, storms where there health is being attacked, they are fighting for their lives, their marriages, they are trying to seek God's grace and somethings keeping them back, they need God's love and mercy but the devil has a grip on them and they can't see past the storms. No matter what storm we are in, Praise be to God. He is faithful, merciful, full of grace, hope, peace and joy and we will get through our storms if we lift our eyes to Him for help!

It's still raining, as the thunder roars, I barely hear your whisper through the rain,I am with you. And as your mercy falls, I will raise my hands and praise the God that gives and takes away. You are who you are no matter where i am. Though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment