Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I am still here!

I know it's been awhile, I go through phases with my blog I guess. This one is the most important to me, so I really like to update it.

Right now I am really focusing on Faith! It's on my mind alot. I believe that my faith has increased drastically over the last several months. I KNOW that I KNOW that God can do ANYTHING and we have to have the faith that He can!!!! I feel that I have to make a choice in every situation. Am I going to let this get me down or am I going to have faith that God is going to turn this around for good. It is hard, it is so hard, when something looks impossible, and in the natural there is NO WAY it will work out, turn around, but with God ALL things are possible. It doesn't matter what things LOOK like, it just matters that you believe that God is mighty, he is more than enough, he can provide a miracle.

Financially things have been hard here, I am not going to be embarrassed to share it, or prideful. Jared got a job and we are so thankful and things are better on paper. But we were on forbearance with out mortgage company and now we are picking the payments back up and it's really rough. There are many many days, that I don't know how we will get through the month, how we will pay anything, but God is right there whispering that He will never leave me, He will never forsake me, He is the God of MORE than enough. And we always make it through, we keep pressing on, and I really really have it in my heart, that He is the God of miracles and He has some big miracles in store for us. I proclaim it, I step out in faith and write it down. He has already brought us so many miracles. He is so good! What do you need to have faith for today? Make a choice, choose today, that whatever it is, He will provide the answer, He will bring a miracle in your life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment