Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm bringing blogging back!!!

Yes I am! Well, I don't really think I care about my other two blogs but I love this blog!! I just feel like God wants me to start this back up!! He is just pouring SO much into me right now!! I am loving loving loving it! I know that he encourages me SO much because I just truly need it. I can be really hard on myself and I want to start seeing myself the way He see's me! Also I believe he encourages me so much because I am called to encourage others. So naturally, I need to receive encouragement from Him before I can share it with others. Right now, I just believe he wants me to share the words He is giving me with others. So I am going to do that. I am going to try to post something DAILY! So keep checking back if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment